Home Fun Fearless Entertainment Contact Tracey-Ann

 

2008-01-02

Mariah Carey Plans for 2008  

PhotoMariah Carey is starting off the new year with high hopes.
"The album is probably my favorite album that I've ever done," Mariah told "Extra" at a charity event on the slopes of Aspen. "I don't want to brag, I am am just humbly grateful that I was blessed to be able to make this record, because I love it.” The Grammy-winning diva is talking about her upcoming effort, her follow-up to the smash hit "The Emancipation of Mimi." It's still unnamed, but Mariah said to expect a surprise.
"Honestly I have not named my new album yet," she confessed. I really want to think about it because it might be something the complete opposite of that."
She added, "I know I'm working a lot, but I want to incorporate fun into that. I just want '08 to be a really fun year."

What next?

Enjoy the news and gossip here.Stay updated by Email

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Entertainment Source411

Entertainment when you want,and How you want it.
If you enjoy the news and gossip here , stay updated by Email